November 29, 2011

Canvassing Colour -Makeup Palettes

I just adore the way cosmetic companies emboss a design into makeup palettes. Some are too perfect to use, meant to be collector's items. I wished I was able to covet the Tailleur Bar by Dior (pictured,left) last year, but it seemed to be sold out before it hit the stores. The hardest decision upon purchasing these limited edition palettes would be whether to keep or use. I would be most tempted to swirl my fingers in the palette and let my complexion have a party of color. Liven up your makeup bag and your face with one these star palettes, you don't have to dig deep in your pockets for some of these suggestions.




 Lancome Blush Maison






Chanel Highlighting Powder


Clarins Passion Color Face Palette


Dior Lady Dior Bag Palette


Physician's Formula Cashmere wear Bronzer



No comments:

Post a Comment