April 23, 2013

Warm Leather Fashion for Spring 2013


Burberry Prorsum

As the day grow longer and the weather warms up, we are forced to shed to comforting layers of the cold seasons past. I am not one to embrace the warm weather pattern sweeping across the country. I live in the Desert stopover of Sin City and the I am going through withdrawals to change from my leather jackets to wearing sweaters.  I do love the supple coolness of donning a leather jacket or even a faux leather garment. It's sleek style shows a silent rebellion to the world. So I scour fashion pages and the web for lightweight leathers that will kill me softly to breathe easy in the warmer temps of Spring.





Other Leather finds:



Rebecca Taylor

Alice + Olivia





Love Moschino




Faux Leather Finds:

Blank nyc
Cynthia Steffe
Rvn Black Faux Leather Dress








No comments:

Post a Comment