August 26, 2011

Putting the "V" in Vacation

Sadly, Gianni Versace was taken away from fashion too soon, by his untimely death in 1997. Versace started his fashion house in 1978, and remains one of the world's most recognizable fashion houses today. The expansion continues on this fashion brand, via the Palazzo Versace Hotel  which will sport 213 hotel rooms and 169 residences. It will be located in Dubai's Culture Village and is set to open 2012. This will be a most desirable place to visit for most fashion-holics. Versace room decor will be lavished with Versace fabrics and mosaics. And of course, there will be an on site Versace boutique. I wonder if your stay there covers you for an in-house discount. I also wonder if the bathrooms will have complimentary Versace beauty products. My heart is palpitating by the thought about staying there...I wish I could afford it now. But this hotel definitely moves to the top of my bucket list! If I were a professor in a fashion school, I would so love to take my class there for a field trip!

This hotel is Very Versace!






                                  Source: palazzo versace ae

No comments:

Post a Comment