September 17, 2013

Budget Beauty Products-Maybelline Color Show

 
My beauty on a budget latest find is Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer. I sit here watching one of my favorite shows, Ray Donovan, and performing a DIY mani. I have natural nails, and they require just as much attention as artificial nails.
I am glad to save money from the maintenance  of having tips and artificial nails.
I snagged these items from CVS which are usually priced at $3.99.  CVS had a past sale of buy one get one 50% off.  I am sure you can buy these products from any health drug and beauty store in your area.





For this DIY mani, for a base coat, I use Rejuvacote. It helps to keep my natural nails healthy. This product I usually order from online but I am also glad to report that it is available at Walmart.

Second, I applied one coat of Audacious Asphalt by Maybelline Color Show which is a cool, light gray color. Then I waited about 5 minutes to apply one coat of Clearly Spotted also by Maybelline Color Show. Let dry and ready to go. I didn't apply a top coat; due to texture of polka dot polish, I will wait a day or two and apply top coat to prevent chipping.


No comments:

Post a Comment