March 3, 2014

Oh My Oscar! Oscar ® Fashion Review 2014

To cap off the award season, the celebs cometh with their fashion finest to the Oscars® 2014.
I didn't watch the whole award broadcast. As you all know the best part of the show is the
fashion red carpet action.
After all the fans are the ones that make the famous more famous. I didn't get to see all the nominated films, for the price of movie ticket prices are not always within reach.
Back to the subject at hand, flash forward the red carpet parade.
I have narrowed down my fashion faves. I hope that you are in agreement with my picks.
I won't display the OMG I believe you wore that moments ! 
Ahem... Liza Minelli and Pharrell.
Below I present my fantastic four faves of fashion from the Oscars® 2014.


Charlize Theron is classic

Kate Hudson is mesmerizing

Lupita Nyong'o is a princess

Portia DeRossi is gracefully cool


I would also like to mention there were two great speeches at last nights Oscars® 
one by Lupita Nyong'o and the other by Matthew McConaughey.  Their acceptance speeches were just powerful and poignant.










No comments:

Post a Comment