March 9, 2014

Buttaflybytes Budget Beauty Bin- March 2014

Here are some budget beauty items to add to your beauty list.
First on my list of items is a cleanser. L'Oreal Ideal Clean Foaming Gel Cleanser is for all skin types. My skin is oily but it is sensitive, so I thought I'd give this a shot to check is effectiveness on my skin. I must say it is not drying and it doesn't strip my skin. It removes my makeup and provides the right amount of clean! a dime size dollop will do you and costs under $7 at Walmart or Target.
My next selection is the Maybelline Fit Liquid Foundation. I chose this because who can afford to spend over $20 for foundation all the time?  Luckily, I managed to get this one on sale for just under $5. This foundation gives ample coverage without feeling cakey. I do have a few imperfections on my skin so it does manage to give me good coverage minus using a concealer. The color matches my skin perfectly and Maybelline has extensive range of colors from cream to coffee. Maybelline Fit Foundation is not heavy on the skin,  I just use a small dime size amount on a sponge to to distribute across my skin. My only complaint is that it does  smudge, so be careful when you're wearing a white shirt.
Otherwise it gives me good bang for my buck and I am pleasantly pleased with this foundation and would purchase again whether on sale or not.
I found a great budget answer to the BadGal Eyeliner by Benefit which is the Loreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner. This eyeliner gives you great depth of color and dramatic effect a day look and for a  smokey eye look. It can be found at most drug stores for about $8 and perhaps cheaper if you use coupons! ; )
Lastly, a find from a dollar store is LA Colors eyeshadow in Audacious~CP121. For just a dollar I got six power packed lasting colorssuch as sheer metallic bronze, sky blue and a smokey purple to name a few. If you like L'Oreal Hip or  MAC eyeshadows, you will love this compact if you a fortunate to find it.
AllI can say is wow for this super bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment