October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014 - Great Pumpkins?!

It has been awhile since I posted anything.
My pc broke and so now I am a proud owner of a MacBook Pro ®!
Life has gotten in the way and isn't that what it is supposed to do?


I've went through the loss of my father a few months ago and I move in and out of the
grieving phases.
Hence, my postings have waned; becoming few and far between.
I have written on receipts, notebook, on the back of and envelope or two;
especially if it's junk mail!
So my creatives juices still flow through my veins.
But I just couldn't get my fingers to dance across
the keyboard of my Mac.
I can conceptualize, configure, and create. I just had to dig deep and pull myself off the block.

So here I sit sit on Halloween and recall the past posts of Halloween I published,
and drummed up the courage to create a post.



Here are some beauty fall beauty finds to match the flavor of the season- the Great Pumpkin.
Happy Halloween! : )





Lancome Rouge in Love-Madame Tulip
NYC in a Minute Nail color in Spring Street
Great buy under $2! Fast Drying & Long Wearing



Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Fragrance
Spicy&Sweet Aroma. Deal at Target.com
Inglot Rainbow Eyeshadow- 108r
Vibrant &Electric Color suitable for most skin tones


Philosophy Pumpkin Pie Shower Gel
Fills your bathroom with sweetness!


No comments:

Post a Comment